Stampin' Up (r) inks that are remaining and order date

I will be placing a Stampin Up ® order on the 17th of April , 2010 , have your cash, check or credit card information to me by the 16th unless you are doing a book order of $150.00 order before tax and shipping. Several of you have contacted me about ordering cardstock and ink refills. I am sure the closer it gets to the new catalog date that most of the other colors will no be available. As far as I know the discontinued list will be out the 1st part of June. I will plan to place an order the 3rd day of June so please be ready. As most of you have witnessed in the past, the products go fast, once the stock is gone there will not be any backorders on these products. I only plan to place the June 3 order for the month of June. Please be watching your email or my blog around this date. If I can post it sooner, I will. Sometimes I can get my hands on it early. If I do, I will post it.

The 28 SU ® colors that will remain will be as follows:

  • Whisper white
  • Very vanilla
  • Sahara sand
  • Crumb cake (formerly Kraft)
  • Chocolate chip
  • Basic gray basic black
  • Tempting turquoise
  • Regal rose
  • Real red
  • Pumpkin pie
  • Old olive
  • Always artichoke
  • Bravo burgundy
  • Elegant eggplant
  • Garden green
  • More mustard
  • Night of navy
  • Not quit navy
  • Bashful blue
  • Certainly celery
  • Perfect plum
  • Pretty in pink
  • Rose red
  • So saffron

The returning in colors for this year will be as follows:

  • Melon mambo
  • Pacific point
  • Tangerine tango
  • River rock
  • Soft suede
  • Riding hood red
  • Rich razzleberry
  • Wild wasabi
  • Pink pirouette
  • Baja breeze




    The new in colors will be as follows:
    · Daffodil delight
    · Cajun craze
    · Early espresso
    · Cherry cobbler
    · Marina mist

If you plan to order please let me know by Friday night.
Stampingly,
Tonda